When I arrived she showed me some magazines that she had collected of different makeup looks varying from a lovely soft natural look to a more glamorous evening look. I started with the more natural look as that would be much easier to build on afterwards if she wanted to try a heavier look!
2. For a flawless complexion, using my Graftobian warm palette, I applied the foundation, starting in the middle of the face and blending outwards. I applied more of this product where needed - for example under the eyes and on any blemishes. For coverage on any blemishes I used a combination of Bobbi Brown correctors and my Dermacolour palette.
3. To add a hint of colour to the cheeks I used my Kryolan cream blush colour wheel with a rosy hue.
4. I set my base and blush with translucent powder, and applied this lightly all over the face concentrating on the t-zone and eyelids.
5. To define Monica's eyebrows I used an angled brush and a light brown shade from my Makeup International eyeshadow palette.
6. For the eyes, I used Urban Decay's Naked eyeshadow palette, starting with the bronze shade on the eyelids and the darker taupe brown shade to contour. I brought this very slightly underneath the eye also. I applied a small amount of MAC mineralise 'soft and gentle' highlighter to the brow bone and inner corner of the eye to brighten it.
7. I lined the eyes thinly with Maybelline's Eyestudio gel liner on the top and used a smudgey brown/bronze underneath.
8. To finish off the eyes I applied a couple of coats of Maybelline black mascara.
9. I used my NYC bronzer to contour the face in all the places the sun would naturally hit and brushed on my Clinique powder blush to give the cheeks some more colour.
10. To finish this look I lined the lips with MAC pencil liner 'Spice' and applied L'Oreal lipstick in 'Nude' mixed with a baby pink colour from my Kryolan lip palette.